The Garmin zūmo XT motorcycle GPS is here at Bob's!
RIDE WITH TEAM ZŪMO
- The rugged zūmo XT motorcycle navigator is built for adventure. Its ultrabright 5.5” display is glove-friendly, rain-resistant and shows you the adventurous way — on and off the beaten path.
- See this super bright 5.5” display during day and night, and use it in any weather.
- From hands-free calling to inReach® satellite communication, we’ve got rider safety in mind1.
- Life is full of twists and turns. Garmin Adventurous Routing™ takes you to them.
- Switch from North America street maps to topographic maps to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with just a tap.
- Track recorder remembers your best rides, so you don’t have to.
- Keep your edge with rider alerts for hazards — such as sharp curves — along your route.
- zūmo XT
- Motorcycle mount and hardware
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable
Physical & Performance:
- Display Size - 4.8”W x 2.7”H (12.1 x 6.8 cm); 5.5” diag (13.9 cm)
- Battery type - rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display resolution - 1280 x 720 pixels
- Dimension - 5.8”W x 3.5”H x 1”D (14.8 x 8.8 x 2.4 cm)
- Waterproof - IPX7
- Weight - 9.2 ounces (262 g)
- Display Type - multi-touch, glass, high brightness HD color TFT with white backlight
- Battery life - up to 6 hours (up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight)
Maps & Navigation:
- External memory storage - 256 GB max microSD™ card
- Navigate-a-track navigation
- Preloaded street maps
- Ability to add maps
- Ultimate Public Campgrounds
- Wi-Fi® map and software updates
- Sunlight readable and weather resistant
- Round trip routing
- Group Ride voice communications - compatible with Group Ride Radio
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)
- Access to live services via app (traffic, weather, etc.)
- Group Ride update rate - compatible with Group Ride Radio
- Rider alert warnings for sharp curves, state helmet laws, speed cameras and more
- Preloaded topographical maps
- Service History Log
- Track recorder (breadcrumbs)
- Downloadable Satellite Imagery (BirdsEye)
- TripAdvisor® Traveler Ratings
- Control music and media from smartphone or MP3 player
- Route shaping through preferred cities/streets
- Group Ride tracking - compatible with Group Ride Radio
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™
- Wireless ANT+® technology
- Glove-friendly touchscreen
- Pair with compatible inReach® devices
- Smart notifications via app
- Elevation profile
- Custom map support
- Compatible with Group Ride Radio
- TOPO map support
- Millions of Foursquare® points of interest
- Includes map updates
- Dual-orientation display
- Planned & dynamic fuel stops
- Includes traffic (with Garmin Drive™ app)
- Handlebar mount (up to 1")
- Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings and more
- Motorcycle or powersports specific points of interest for cycle repair services, dealers and more
- Radio Frequency Band - compatible with Group Ride Radio
- Pair with Garmin PowerSwitch™ digital switch box
- Helmet law notifications
- Drop rating - MIL-STD-810
- Track support
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app
- Radio transmitted canned messages - compatible with Group Ride Radio
- Internal storage - 32 GB
- Data cards - microSD™ card (not included)
- 3-D buildings and terrain (3-D Terrain only)
- Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance
- Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs)
- iOverlander™ points of interest
- Sold separately; active satellite subscription required
- Requires an active connection enabled with Wi-Fi® wireless technology
- Requires zūmo to be paired with your BLUETOOTH and GPS-enabled smartphone running the Garmin Drive app.
- Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions
- Requires zūmo to be paired with your Bluetooth-enabled compatible smartphone
- Group Tracking is available for riders using a zūmo XT navigator, and only riders with a zūmo XT navigator may be tracked. Connection to vehicle power is required for group tracking and push-to-talk mic functionality
ULTRABRIGHT DISPLAY - The 5.5” display is brighter than previous models and can be seen in any light. It’s also glove-friendly with crisp HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode.
RUGGED BUILD - Go confidently into every ride with a navigator that’s built to withstand all kinds of weather (IPX7) and rough terrain.
LASTING POWER - With the backlight set at 100% brightness, the battery lasts up to 3.5 hours, and it can go up to 6 hours on regular settings. Or you can hard-wire to constant power for longer adventures.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY - You’ll have access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery around the world with direct-to-device downloads via Wi-Fi® connectivity2 and no annual subscription.
PRELOADED ON-ROAD MAPS - Be ready for the ride with preloaded street maps for the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas. Map updates included.
PRELOADED OFF-ROAD MAPS - Adventurous riding is encouraged with preloaded off-road topographic maps featuring North and Central America public land boundaries, 4x4 roads and more.
SIMPLE MAP SWITCHING - Quickly toggle between on-road maps, topographic maps and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, so you can always have the perfect map for your ride.
GARMIN ADVENTUROUS ROUTING - Turn straightforward rides into twisting, gnarly adventures by selecting your road preferences.
TRACK RECORDER - Record your route by using the track recorder, and save or share it for future adventures.
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE RIDES - Easily send GPX files from your phone3 to your zūmo XT, or share GPX files with fellow riders by using the Garmin Drive™ app.
TRIPADVISOR® - View TripAdvisor traveler ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions along your route or near your destination.
SIGHTSEEING MADE EASY - zūmo XT includes a HISTORY® database of notable sites, iOverlander™ POIs, Ultimate Public Campgrounds and a U.S. national parks directory and millions of popular places, thanks to Foursquare®.
RIDER ALERTS - Get alerts for hazards along your route, such as upcoming sharp curves, speed changes and more. You’ll also be notified about state helmet laws and red light/speed cameras4.
MANAGE YOUR TRACKS AND ROUTES - Easily manage2 and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone3 and computer using Garmin Explore™.
GARMIN REAL DIRECTIONS™ - Get spoken turn-by-turn directions through your connected helmet or headset. They guide like a friend, using street names, store names and recognizable landmarks.
MUSIC - Stream music from your smartphone through the zūmo XT navigator, or play MP3 files stored on the navigator — all to your connected helmet or headset.
HANDS-FREE CALLING - With BLUETOOTH® technology, you can make hands-free5 calls. When paired with the Garmin Drive app on your phone, you can view smart notifications right on your zūmo display.
LIVE TRAFFIC AND WEATHER - Access3 real-time traffic and weather, share routes with other riders, and get phone notifications via the Garmin Drive™ app.
INREACH PAIRING - Pair zūmo XT with a compatible inReach satellite communicator1 for two-way messaging, location sharing and, in case of emergencies, SOS capabilities.
INCIDENT NOTIFICATIONS - If an incident occurs, a text message with location information is automatically sent to your predetermined contact3.
WIRELESS UPDATES - Built-in Wi-Fi2 connectivity makes it easy to keep your maps and software up to date without using a computer. Onscreen cues show when new updates are available.
GROUP RIDES - The Group Ride accessory (sold separately) can be paired with zūmo XT for location tracking6 for up to 20 riders in your group.
CONTROL YOUR ACCESSORIES - Pair zūmo XT with the compatible Garmin PowerSwitch™ digital switch box (sold separately) to enable on-screen control of your motorcycle’s 12-volt electronics — such as fog lights, emergency flashers and more.